Sunday 7 July 2013

Important Correction on Article "Tigers Study Abroad" by the World of Chinese

I have added the following comment to the Article "Tigers Study Abroad" by "the World of Chinese" given the mixing-up in the article:  http://www.theworldofchinese.com/2013/06/tigers-study-abroad/#comment-34414

"I need to make an important correction.

I am NO LONGER affiliated with Save China’s Tigers (UK and Hong Kong). I ceased to be a director on August 2 2012.

I am a director of China Tiger Revival, an organization based in Australia and the UK, as well as a committee member of Save China’s Tigers (special fund of the China Green Carbon Foundation) which I initiated and co-established in China.

I am grateful for the continued support of my friends, scientists and patrons, volunteers and well wishers throughout the world and look forward to continuing our important work together.”

-From Li Quan, Founding Director of China Tiger Revival (Aus & UK)

1 comment:

nhuthuy said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.